MAXITROL 325-3L-Pressure Regulator with Lever Acting Design for 2 psi Piping Systems.
- Pipe Sizes-325-3L: 1/2” x 1/2”
- Outlet Pressure Set Point: 7.0” w.c. (1.7 kPa)
- Optional: 1/8” NPT outlet pressure taps on 325-7, 325-9, and 325-11.
- Vent Connection: 1/8” NPT
- Housing Material: Aluminum.
- Mounting: All models with the exception of the 325-11L are suitable for multi-positional mounting.
NOTE: All Maxitrol gas pressure regulators should be installed and operated in accordance with Maxitrol Safety Warning Instructions (see GPR_CSA_2PSI_MI_EN.FR).
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.80/CSA 6.22 Line Pressure Regulators.
- Gas Types: Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Rated Inlet Pressure: CSA Certified: 2 psi (13.8 kPa)
- Maxitrol Tested: 10 psi (69 kPa)
- Emergency Exposure Limits: 65 psi (450 kPa) (inlet side only)
- Maximum Individual Load : Largest single appliance served by the regulator: 325-3L: 140,000 Btu/h;
- 325-5L: 425,000
- Capacity: Total load of multiple appliance combined
- 325-3L (3/8”, 1/2”): 250,000 Btu/h;
NOTE: Capacities are used to determine the maximum multiple appliance load. The largest single appliance served by the regulator should not exceed the maximum individual load specified above.
- Ambient Temperature Ranges….-40 to 205°F (-40 to 96°C)
- Minimum Regulation: Suitable for pilot flow applications. (Circle P) (0.15 CFH NG).
- Imblue Technology™: 325-3L models may be ordered with Imblue Technology™.
- ImblueTechnology™ increases corrosion resistance and provides extra protection against the elements for regulators used in outdoor applications. Add suffix letter “B” to model number when ordering.